Studio & Office assistant
We’re teaming up! Working with and reporting to both management teams , the successful candidate will work full time in the multi-faceted daily operations of two dynamic businesses. No two weeks or months may be the same, so we’re looking for someone that thrives on change with fabulous multi-tasking skills, has an ability to learn, and loves people. The exciting part of our day is interacting with brides - but that’s not all we do! The daily adventure may also include customer service (in person, online, on the phone), administrative work, and other duties as required by each business.
- Winning approach to life
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook
- Experience in customer service
- An interest in weddings, style, fashions, and trends
- Willing to work weekends and the odd evening
Nice to have, but willing to train for:
- Retail and sales experience
- Experience with Quickbooks
Tell us what makes you different, and the creative skills you have to offer!
Do you speak a second language, or do graphic design as a hobby? Let us know about it!
Submit resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com. Please provide three references. All resumes must be received before end of day July 16th and successful applicants will be notified for interviews.